The Fast Track masonry support system, developed by IBP, can transform a basic building into a structure of elegance and warmth, as well as economy. Unlike conventional stone-veneer finishes, Fast Track does not require a concrete footing to support the weight of the masonry. This feature alone can yield considerable savings.
The system weighs as little as 14 pounds per square foot. It is easily designed into new projects using conventional construction techniques or attaches to most structures using existing wall studs.
- Green Values - Fast Track can help builders achieve LEED objectives. Aluminum channels and clips have at least 25% post-consumer recycled content, and the entire system can be dismantled and re-purposed as the building's uses change over its life cycle.
- Imagine the Possibilities - Fast Track is as versatile as it is lightweight. It can be used as an accent wall, as a complement or counterpart to conventional stone veneers, even in horizontal applications such as soffits.
- Superior Support - IBP can provide job-specific engineered stamped drawings and other in-house technical assistance. For details, ask your IBP/Acme Brick representative.
- Premium Panels - Natural limestone and lightweight cast-stone panels are available for the system, in 4 standard nominal sizes: 8" x 24", 12" x 24", 16" x 24" and 24" x 24". Custom sizes may be available by special order. Please ask your local representative for the most up-to-date selection.
- Versatile - Compatible with any kerfed cladding material
The patent-pending Fast Track system consists of:
- extruded aluminum support channels
- flexible centering cushions
- aluminum support clips
- backer rod
Installation is, literally, a snap. Once the starter channel is installed, transition channels are secured from bottom to top - ending with a top receiver channel with an integrated drip edge. The panel units themselves slide or click into place for a sturdy, secure fit. To complete the installation, backer rod is set in each joint and sealed with silicone. Sealants are available in a variety of attractive colors.
Email us for more information or support at FastTrackSystem@brick.com.
|Fast Track Overview (4.47 MB)||4.47 MB|
|Fast Track Structural Guidelines (64.83 KB)||64.83 KB|
|Case Study - Kirkland Cancer Center (1.68 MB)||1.68 MB|
|Case Study - Methodist Church (2.51 MB)||2.51 MB|
|Case Study - Tractor Supply HQ (1.67 MB)||1.67 MB|
|Case Study - Museum at Prairiefire (2.02 MB)||2.02 MB|
|Case Study - ASU Thunderbird School (215.31 KB)||215.31 KB|