When you build an Acme all-brick home, you're also getting better:
- Insulation. Acme Brick walls are insulators.
The most energy-efficient walls are a combination of insulation and weight (mass).
Walls that are heavy and dense, as brick walls are, conduct heat slowly.
This simple process, called thermal lag, reduces peak cooling loads in summer and
peak heating loads in winter. The result is a more comfortable home all year long
that will produce significant savings on energy bills.
- Maintenance costs. Acme Brick don't require maintenance.
When building a home, you might save a few hundred dollars by using a
substitute wall material. However, major exterior maintenance such as painting
can cost as much as several thousand dollars, depending upon home size. Acme Brick may cost
a little more initially, but the very first time that you paint,
you might well spend more than the additional cost of the brick.
- Resale value. Brick homes have a higher resale value. Just ask any Realtor.
Homebuyers prefer the prestige look and the easy care that Acme Brick homes offer.
- Sound insulation. Acme Brick is a great sound insulator.
The thickness and density of brick will deaden noise transmission and will deflect noise
from streets, neighboring homes, and jet planes.
That's a real comfort for anyone who appreciates peace and quiet.
- Fire resistance. Acme Brick won't burn.
Wherever you use Acme Brick, you reduce the possibility of fire.
- Insurance rates. Becuase of their fire resistance, Acme Brick homes
qualify for lower insurance rates.
- Lasting beauty. Acme Brick eliminate the worry of
rotting, denting, warping, rusting, splitting, peeling, fading, and termites.
As Acme Brick homes get older, they naturally become more beautiful.