Burnished concrete masonry units (CMU) add refinement to a building's exterior - and even interior -
at a value price.
Acme's burnished-block selection includes Hill Country Stone, from Acme Brick's sister company
Featherlite Building Products.
Hill Country Stone are manufactured at Featherlite's Round Rock, Texas, plant
and are available throughout the Southwest.
Specific Advantages and Benefits
- Low installed costs
- Easily maintained surfaces
- Durable concrete masonry construction
- Interior and exterior surfaces
- Versatility, in load-bearing or veneer applications: schools, colleges, office buildings, hospitals, churches, banks, armories, industrial buildings, detention facilities, shopping centers, and homes
- Firesafe, energy efficient and sound absorbing
- Enhanced aesthetic beauty for any project
- Unlimited options in design creativity
Build a virtual wall in Masonry Designer
Featherlite Hill Country Stone is loaded into Acme Brick Masonry Designer, a free download
compatible with Microsoft Windows PCs. To download the Masonry Designer application,